Force Nemesis RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Force Nemesis RP

Force Nemesis RP

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaycon Holcrom's bio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jaycon Holcrom's bio Empty Jaycon Holcrom's bio 3rd December 2010, 4:25 am

ishida

Admin

Being raised on Koraban, Jaycon Holcrom's parents were trained as sith. His parents having reached the status of Sith Lords had started training Jaycon at a young age of 3 as a Sith that would one day be able to join them as a Sith Lord. At the age of 15 Jaycon had lost one of his eyes in a duel with one of his teachers in the sith temple on Koraban in one of his final lessons with the art of the lightsaber. At age 16, he had surpassed all the teachers and the training programs After reaching the age of 18 Jaycon had reached the status of Sith Lord, making him the younest, adn one of the most powerful Sith of the era. Only a few years later, age 20, a batallion of Jedi assassians, Guardians, and Consulars had begun an attack on the Sith temple. Jaycon was in one of the temples lower level, meditating, while a Sith Holocron was showing him that it was possible for a sith of great power to be able to cross the boundries of Jedi and Sith, thus he would have even greater power, and able to control the power of the light side of the force to amplify his Sith teachings.

While the Jedi were near the end of the assault, one of the jedi masters that was with them senced Jaycon's prensence in the lowest level of the temple. The jedi master had taken a select few of the Jedi Guardians and Consulars, a total of five, to go and fight this powerful Sith. After navigating the lower labrythian levels of the Sith temple, the small Jedi task force had came to the larger than usual meditation chamber, the Sith Holocron had instantly shut itself off, feeling the presence of the Jedi.

"So...I see that you have made it thus far. I must congradulate you on making it this far into the Temple without setting off any of the traps." Jaycon Stated.
"You are no match for us Sith scum. This room shall be your burial place, and that holocron will be taken back to Corascant with us." One of the Jedi Sentinels had stated.
"We shall see about that!" Jaycon stated with distain. Jaycon used the force to pull his lightsaber off his belt and into his right hand and ignited it, its bright silver blade shot forth from the emiter of the lightsaber, the Jedi had showed shock reading that the sith had given only their highest ranking and esteemed Sith Lords bright silver blades.
The jedi had quickly grabbed their lightsabers and ignited them. Mostly green and blue blades, the Jedi masters blade was bright purple. The battle had started, Jaycon quickly dispached four of the five Sentinels and Guardians, only one of the Guardian knights were left along with the master. Jaycon had quickly determined that the knight was proficient with the lightsaber, until the knight had made a fatal mistake. The knight had lunged at Jaycon, Jaycon had quickly parried the attack, and unleashed a deadly blast of lightning at the Jedi's back. The jedi was dead before he had hit the floor. The Jedi master just stood there in shock while his allies had fallen to the sith. The Jedi master was resigned to his fate of falling to Jaycon. He de-actived his lightsaber.

Jaycon de-activated his lightsaber and looked at the Jedi.
"Take me to Corascant. To the Jedi Council."
"Wh-what?!?"
"I have a request for the Jedi. More of a proposition that will benifate the Jedi and myself."
"Follow me." The Jedi master had stated, afraid that this was a trick, and that he could do nothing about it. "Don't try to kill me, for if you do, you will never reach the jedi council."

While the remain jedi loaded the shuttles, some of the temples archives were also being loaded into the shuttles that had only masters on it, Jaycon and the nameless Jedi master boarded the shuttle. Some of the Jedi seen Jaycon and felt his dark presnece, and thought that the master was under the influence of this sith. The jedi in the shuttle quickly grabbed ther lightsabers and ignited them. Jaycon quickly ignited his. The master had raised his hand, signaling them to stand down. All the Jedi terrorfied.

Jaycon Holcrom was on his way to the Jedi temple, with his holocron, to achieve even greater power, one that has not been achieved in centries...

https://forcenemesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum